I found this on Craigslist and it's a great example of the kind of relationships I like to write about. The young lady starts out well, but then things just disintegrate for her...
"Mr perfects - w4m (not so perfect)
Every time I try to walk away its you who tries to stop me You are perfect and beyond goody goody
Of course, I would surely chooose the winning sperm donor of all donors
I hate that I ever met you and allowed you to mistreat me and be such a dick to me
You never did understand why befriending other girls came against everything I believed a relationship should be. I am neither jealous or envious! AT ALL! I just really hate no one seems to know what love is I admit, I myself am quick to turn on love and at times don't respect love enough because no one seems to know how to stay faithful and true. I hate people could feel they could do whatever and stil be happy
Some people just don't deserve what others are deserving of
I hate brain damaged fuckers who stop you when your trying to make a valid fucking point or constantly interrupts you for swearing or in saying something they know is true or hard for their ego to take in Fuckn ratbasterds, gold members of bad conduct goody goody wipes!! I hate how I have wasted my time on looooooosers who are to scared to take it a step further and not worthy of what I have to offer!!! I am stuck dealing with responsibility owed and hate those who do the minimum for the maximum and get away with it everyday!!!!! I hate this whole situation, a lot of the different situations. hate it when men don't listen and would rather argue their lies, tell their lies, make excuses or what they think they know best. I hate when men run away to leave me dealing with their bad behavior then come back once the situations back under control and cleared with more lies as others watch with pleasure of what I'm going through. I constantly feel like I have to keep up with people I don't even know anymore. I hate the color envy. I hate being jerked around I know
I will never regret what I've ever done even the things I should"

who's who...

Powered By Blogger